Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2014 NBA Playoffs

     The playoffs started this past Saturday, and I am not that happy with the results.  I wanted the Heat to lose, because my mom is a Heat fan and I don't want them to win another ring this year.  They playing the bobcats though, so the chances of an upset are very slim.  The entire Eastern Conference wasn't all that good this year either, but maybe they will pick it up in the playoffs.
      My Team is the THUNDER.  Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook gonna take home the trophy this year, and nothing anybody can say gonna change my opinion.  We gotta tough first round match with the grizzlies this year, but nothing worth having is going to be easy.  Even in the NBA.
The official announcement hasn't been made yet either but you can believe this year that this next image is going to be true.  
KD is going to be the MVP this year without a doubt.  And not the Grizzlies, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, Pacers, Or Heat going to stop him from getting that Finals MVP and Championship trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment