Monday, March 24, 2014

Anime

      I have come to realize that I like Anime or japanese animation shows better than I like regular American shows.  I think this has something to do with my step-father never watching regular tv and instead choosing to watch Anime.  This went on from about age 5 till age 15 with his untimely death.  After that it became normal for me to watch these shows instead of normal ones.  My main shows that I like are Bleach, Naruto, and Fairy Tail.  All of these are excellent shows anime or not, lots of action drama and all of them are made by Shonen Jump.  Shonen Jump anime consistently has shows that have the two core values of Friendship and Victory.  Its one of the most valued industries in Japan and its influence in America is increasingly growing.




No comments:

Post a Comment